Welcome to Accademia IRSEIRESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMY AND INNOVATION
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
Area of intervention
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of interventionand with different target groups.
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all.
A new project enrich the galaxy of adult education projects in Europe. Talk Retail – International Communication Skills for Retail, is an Erasmus+ project that aims at upscale the English and communication skills of retailers in order to enhance their possibility of...
On the 8th and 9th of November 2023, Accademia IRSEI has joint the Second Transnational meeting of the project PRIDE NETWORK LEAD (project number: 2022-1-IT01-KA220-VET-000087825). The meeting was held by the Greek partner, OECON, in Thessaloniki during the Female...
From 7th to 10th November, Accademia IRSEI hosted the second and last Study Visit of the Job Hunter Pro project. This time, the venue was in Palermo and the participants had the chance in four days of activities to focus on new topics and practices pertaining to the...