Welcome to Accademia IRSEIRESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMY AND INNOVATION
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
Area of intervention
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of interventionand with different target groups.
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all.
NATURE’S MATH – Online the Booklet Mathematics in Early Childhood Education and Environmental Education Activity Plan and Good Practices Examples!
The partnership of the international project Nature's Mathematics, co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union (project number: 2021-1-TR01-KA210-SCH-000031471) is pleased to announce that the first project output is now online: the Booklet "Mathematics...
Having completed the selection phase of tourism SMEs for participation in the call for proposals that will support them in promoting innovative and digital practices, the Star Growth project (101085746) is now getting into full swing! The project supported by the...
On the 6th of February 2024, the partners of the CAMPLUS project (project number: 2021-1-FR01-KA220-ADU-000028439) met online, for the fifth international meeting organised by the German partner WHKT. The meeting provided an opportunity to discuss the main...