Welcome to Accademia IRSEIRESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMY AND INNOVATION
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
Area of intervention
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of interventionand with different target groups.
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all.
BIT THE SPECTRUM – How to use AR/VR for students with SEN
The importance of the educational inclusion of any pupil is now undeniable, however, children with special educational needs (SEN) often lack the opportunity to learn the best and feel included in the educational process. As reported in an independent study prepared...
NOCODE4BUSINESS – International workshop in Madrid
The second international workshop of the project No Code 4 Business hosted by the Spanish partner CINK Venturing took place in Madrid on the 10th of May. The workshop saw the participation of partners from CINK Venturing, Accademia IRSEI APS and EOS and 18...
BIT THE SPECTRUM – The monthly meeting to continue the work on the project
On 29th of March 2023, Accademia IRSEI APS and the Bit the Spectrum project partners met for the monthly online meeting. They discussed the progress of the methodology developed to create a set of exercises using Virtual and Augmented Reality. Moreover, they...
Via Giovanni di Giovanni,
14 – 90139 Palermo (Italy)
+39 340 352 9333