Welcome to Accademia IRSEIRESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMY AND INNOVATION
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
Area of intervention
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of interventionand with different target groups.
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all.
Accademia IRSEI APS has hosted and coordinated the Talk Retail Transnational project meeting in Palermo on 7th and 8th June 2022. The partners have met for the first time in presence to share an overview of the activities carried out since the beginning of the project...
CAMPLUS project, whose first meeting was held last February, brought together all the partners for the second transnational meeting, organized by Accademia IRSEI-APS this time. The meeting, which took place online, had a great start thanks to the inspiring speech of...
Accademia IRSEI APS has joined the training course of the small scale Erasmus+ project Communities Organising Movements from 4th to 8th July in Lampiri, Greece. The project is addressed to youth and has the main objectives of producing a large set of tools for youth...
On 27th June, ACT project has just concluded one of the activity, the product testing! During these months, Meridian Learning Center and Accademia IRSEI-APS have worked hard to create a good teaching course based on smart practical solutions gathered all around the...
BitTheSpectrum project had its first transnational meeting in Magdeburg, Germany, inside a fantastic museum dedicated to Otto Von Guericke, a very important scientist who also gave the name to the University of Magdeburg, coordinator of the project. The meeting...
The Intellectual Output 1 of DiTRAVET has been completed. The project aims to fill the gap emerged during the pandemic in terms of lack of tools for remote and blended learning and to this purpose it aims to: Support teachers to provide students with the necessary...
IRSEI has coordinated the Talk Retail monthly online meeting project on Thursday 12/05/2022. The partners have met to share an overview of the activities carried out since the beginning of the project and to agree on the next activities before the next transnational...
Could the technology really make the difference in helping ASD students? BitTheSpectrum project believes it could and it’s enthusiastic to work on that. On 20 April it was held online the kick off meeting where all the partners could know each other more deeply and...
Via Giovanni di Giovanni,
14 – 90139 Palermo (Italy)
+39 340 352 9333