Welcome to Accademia IRSEIRESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMY AND INNOVATION
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
Area of intervention
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of interventionand with different target groups.
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all.
PRIDE NETWORK LEAD – Vector S.p.A. company collaborates with Accademia IRSEI for project Trainer’s Manual
In a significant stride towards fostering diversity and inlcusion within corporate environments, Vector S.p.a, an Italian international transport company, has joined forces with Accademia IRSEI during the development of the Trainer’s Manual for future Pride Network...
The partners of the Star Growth project recently have met for their 1st interim meeting in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The meeting served as a crucial milestone for the project, bringing together partners from various sectors to assess the current state of the initiative...
Accademia IRSEI, as part of the Talk Retail project, co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme (project number: 2021-1-IT02-KA220-ADU-000026600) has just completed the pilot testing phase of some materials produced for the e-learning course, available on the platform "Talk...