Welcome to Accademia IRSEIRESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMY AND INNOVATION
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
Area of intervention
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of interventionand with different target groups.
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all.
On December 7 and 8, partners of the Bit the Spectrum project met in Oulu, Finland for the second transnational meeting. This event will significantly benefit the project's next steps and outcomes for many reasons. On the one hand, visiting Luovi Vocational College...
The third conference of Inclusion Sociale project organized by our Portuguese partner Previform - Laboratório, Formação, Higiene e Segurança do Trabalho, Lda was held in Ponte De Lima last Friday. This time, the focus was on the social services territorialization,...
Accademia IRSEI APS just came back from the journey to Romania. The team spent three day for the second meeting of the Nature’s Math project, which aims at developing innovative educational activities in the field of environmental awareness and mathematics thinking...
Via Giovanni di Giovanni,
14 – 90139 Palermo (Italy)
+39 340 352 9333