NoCode4BUSINESS – Fostering knowledge and adoption of no-code practices among European entrepreneurs
PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-2-ES01- KA210-ADU-000048382
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 01/03/2022 – 31/08/2023
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
NoCode4BUSINESS aims to raise awareness on no-code opportunities and advance so far non-existing research and training on the subject. The competences mostly sought by EU companies and missing among their workers are: ability to solve technical problems with digital tools e.g. prototyping, ability to manage digital identity & digital communication, and ability to elaborate digital content and programming for effective business growth. NoCode4BUSINESS tackles these gaps since it will develop initial training elements on no-code, focusing on prototyping, digital communication & marketing, and business operations’ automatization and scale-up.
- Activity 1: Desk Research on No code
- Activity 2: Co-creation of no-code training elements ·
- Activity 3: Transnational pilot and fine-tuning
- Project Handbook covering the following topics:
- State of the art of no-code in the EU and in the project countries;
- Selection and description of best practices across the EU and in the project countries;
- Results of the interactions between partners and stakeholders: representatives of the best practices and entrepreneurs’ answers to the survey;
- Identification of the potential and the opportunities of no-code for EU entrepreneurs;
- Organisation of an international co-creation workshop to jointly collaborate towards the co-creation of the project training elements.
- Development of 3 concise and effective training modules on no-code for prototyping, communication/marketing, and business operations’ management.
- International pilot and training event with 18 entrepreneurs and 6 partner staff members
Via Giovanni di Giovanni,
14 – 90139 Palermo (Italy)
+39 340 352 9333