JOB-HUNTER PRO: Developing job-hunting skills in youth
PROJECT NUMBER: 2022-1-ES02-KA210-YOU-000080818
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 01-10-2022 – 01-04-2024
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
- Increase job search skills in young people
- Increase the ability of young people to effectively and constructively manage the entire job search process
- Strengthen soft soft skills useful for businesses through the use of nonformal methodologies
- Increasing young people’s digital skills for businesses
- Increasing young people’s knowledge of basic labor market laws and workers’ rights
- Increase youth knowledge about EU programs and initiatives that aim to promote skills development and combat unemployment.
- Increase the capacity of youth workers to support young people in transition.
- Implementation of the Job Hunter Pro guide
- Training and pilot sessions
- Production of video interviews with young participants
- Let’s work: finalizing materials
- Job Hunter Pro Guide
- Training and pilot sessions to 20 stakeholders (16 transition youth and 4 youth workers)
- 16 video interviews with transitioning youth
- 5 video pills on the most interesting and useful topics that emerged
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.