ABOUT IRSEI – The Institute promotes studies and research in different fields such as innovation, technology and economy, in which members and potential associates participate as research collaborators, technical staff and educators according to their capacities and skills.
Vision and Mission
The Institute aims to create a new vision of education and work, consolidated on the basis of training and in-service training courses, and on direct experience due to participation in the European project management field, always pursuing the objective of improving skills and motivation in the sectors of economic, entrepreneurial, innovative, industrial and social development.
We believe that education, development, and innovation are fundamental values to achieve civic and social progress.
Accademia IRSEI, as a Research Institute, acts as a driving force for activating the community through educational and professional approaches, in order to encourage entrepreneurial spirit and promote social values. This process is necessary for both individual and social development.
The mission of Accademia IRSEI is to foster and support the development of individuals and communities through the creation of innovative tools in both educational and professional fields.
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
AREA OF INTERVENTION
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of intervention and with different target groups. The main topics we are addressing are:
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all
Il Laboratorio di validazione è un'attività rivolta ad esperti di economia circolare e sociale, quali: imprenditori, imprenditori sociali, incubatori di imprese, consulenti, docenti universitari, ricercatori, membri di reti/organizzazioni su economia circolare e...
Possiedi o lavori presso un'attività di vendita al dettaglio? Ti interessa beneficiare di un corso d'inglese per far crescere la tua attività? Compila questo questionario per rimanere aggiornato! Accademia IRSEI APS - Istituto di Ricerca per lo Sviluppo, l'Economia e...
Project Name: Circular economy from social enterprises to their customers Project number: 2020-1-AT01-KA202-078021 Duration: From 01.09.2020 to 31-08-2023 Funded by: Co-funded by the Erasmus + Program of the European...
Accademia IRSEI ha sviluppato il questionario online "Demenza senile e prevenzione", rivolto a cittadini italiani residenti in Italia che abbiano compiuto almeno 50 anni. I dati raccolti con il seguente questionario ci permetteranno di svolgere un'analisi dello...