DIGITMI – Empowering digital entrepreneurial skills of unemployed or in transition adults through microlearning
The project aims:
- To provide them with the necessary skills to become digital entrepreneurs.
- To help them learning how to start and grow a successful online business.
- To provide them with the skills needed to create and manage an online presence for their business.
- To teach them how to with the skills needed to sell products and services online.
Work Package 2: Research on DIGITMI Skills
This phase involves an in-depth exploration of the essential digital entrepreneurship skills crucial for success within the digital economy. It aims to gather comprehensive insights into the skill sets vital for the target group’s advancement in this domain.
Work Package 3: DIGITMI Microlearning Course Development
The focus shifts to the creation and implementation of the DIGITMI microlearning courses. These courses are specifically designed to cater to the identified skill gaps and empower individuals with the necessary knowledge and competencies in digital entrepreneurship.
Work Package 4: Pilot Testing and Micro-Credentials Recognition
This stage involves the crucial aspect of pilot testing the developed courses. It includes the identification and validation of micro-credentials that carry significant recognition value. Through this process, project aims to enhance the upskilling efforts by providing tangible recognition for acquired digital entrapreneurship competencies.
The main results are:
- Microlearning courses on topics such e-commerce management, social media marketing, SEO positioning, and set up of a professional website
- A pilot phase of the courses followed by mentoring sessions where trainees will be supposed to assemble their “digital” business plan.
- A micro-credential recognition scheme that allow the trainees to have the knowledge acquired certified through the open badges system.