COM – Communities Organising movements
PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-1-ES02-KA210-YOU-000033931
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 01.11.2021–01.11.2023
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
- Producing a large set of tools for youth workers through digitalisation methods, non formal education, to strengthen their capacities in order to support and engage young people with fewer opportunities, including young people in rural areas and developing competences for the less experienced organisations in this field of the application.
- Contributing to the support and the recognition of the youth workers in the local communities of the countries, by promoting youth work with practices which increase their visibility at the European level, dialogue with the stakeholders, respond to their needs, thanks to a transnational cooperation.
- To carry out a training and a seminar on digitalization and social networks for youth workers to develop their transversal competences to target young people with fewer opportunities and including those who live in rural areas.
- To carry out a working session with debates, mapping visit, and a workshop for youth workers to promote youth social inclusion and active participation and put young people first in their communities.
- To investigate and develop research and carry out local surveys and focus groups to support youth work in local communities, by gathering knowledge, developing critical thinking, analysing youth work processes with stakeholders
- Creation of a toolkit for youth work entities about the digital tools available and how to adapt it to the needs of the target group.
- Explanatory videos in which the partners organisations will give information from the seminar with different content.
- An informational report containing youth work diagnosis in the partner countries, best practices of youth work and possible solutions.
- An interactive platform dedicated to the young people targeted by the partners organisations which will include various modules as a mapping tool to find youth opportunities in the local communities of the partners countries (local activities) and also youth european opportunities.