ACT – Practical Sustainability Learning for Youth
PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-1-DK01-KA210-YOU-000031036
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 28.02.2022 – 1.08.2022
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
ACT aims at raising awareness on the topic of environmental sustainability. The project intends to shift the focus from environmental challenges to solutions by involving young people, including those with fewer opportunities, in the sustainable development action.
- Virtual learning, online-workshops and e-seminars will be carried out in order to share the knowledge about environmental practices all around the world.
- A final Sustainability Workshop will be carried out as well as a Clean-up event.
- IO1- Course on Sustainable Development Practices
- IO2- Product Testing
- IO3- Multiplier Event (Clean-up Event);
- IO4-Final Sustainability Workshop – Brainstorming Solutions