ACT – Practical Sustainability Learning for Youth
ACT aims at raising awareness on the topic of environmental sustainability. The project intends to shift the focus from environmental challenges to solutions by involving young people, including those with fewer opportunities, in the sustainable development action.
PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-1-DK01-KA210-YOU-000031036
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 28.02.2022 – 1.08.2022
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
- Virtual learning, online-workshops and e-seminars will be carried out in order to share the knowledge about environmental practices all around the world.
- A final Sustainability Workshop will be carried out as well as a Clean-up event.
- IO1- Course on Sustainable Development Practices
- IO2- Product Testing
- IO3- Multiplier Event (Clean-up Event);
- IO4-Final Sustainability Workshop – Brainstorming Solutions
Via Giovanni di Giovanni,
14 – 90139 Palermo (Italy)
+39 340 352 9333
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein