Welcome to Accademia IRSEIRESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMY AND INNOVATION
- To promote methodological and technological innovation in education and training.
- To encourage the development of an entrepreneurial culture through the promotion of entrepreneurial and financial education.
- To hold and plan trainings and professional updating courses.
- To target its action and activities to people dealing with training, professional updating and career guidance, stages, internships and any type of activity aimed at completing education and integration into the labour market, in accordance with laws in force.
- To undertake, promote and support scientific research and documentation programmes.
- To disseminate the results of studies, scientific researches and experiments, through any suitable platform to give visibility.
- To undertake and promote actions and activities aimed at the reception and social integration of migrant people, in collaboration with institutions and communities that deal with the target.
- To participate in creating a sense of community e active citizenship, aiming at the requalification of unused public properties or assets confiscated from organised crime.
Area of intervention
Accademia IRSEI is working in different areas of interventionand with different target groups.
- Vocational education training, higher education and research
- Courses and further training for teachers of all levels, in cooperation with public and private bodies
- School and out-of-school activities, workshops, training courses for students of any level, to tackle school dropout
- Educational sports activities, to promote sport, wellness, social inclusion and raising awareness on sporting values
- Technical and methodological innovation in education and training
- Information Communication Technologies: innovation and research
- Capacity building of third sector organizations, educational institutes and public sector
- Courses of Italian language for foreigners and other languages for all.
The partners of the small scale Erasmus+ project "NoCode4BUSINESS" have met on the 11th and the 12th October for the first time in Timisoara, Romania. The project had effectively been launched through an online meeting in July, but this was the chance to meet for the...
BitTheSpectrum project partners met online on 4th October to talk about the results of the research about autism and Augmented and Virtual Realities. The research phase is preparatory to the development of training courses addressed to teachers dealing with special...
On 27th and 28th September SENIOR project partners met face to face in Palermo for the 1st Transnational Project Meeting organized by Accademia IRSEI-APS. MotiMera, from Sweden, Uno, from Spain, and Accademia IRSEI-APS from Italy had the chance to discuss about the...
Via Giovanni di Giovanni,
14 – 90139 Palermo (Italy)
+39 340 352 9333