SENIOR, European NGOs together for inclusion and cultural eRitage
PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-2-SE01-KA210-ADU-000048457
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 1/03/2022- 1/11/2023
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
- Ease the social inclusion of the elderly European citizen in society by addressing the potential risks of depression and exclusion;
- Support the elderly in learning digital practices useful for taking care of themselves and for participating
- Support the conservation of the European cultural heritage in the younger generations.
- 3 Transnational Project meetings
- Research phase to create a transnational methodology to ease intergenerational exchanges
- Digital skills training aimed at +65 people
- Testing of the methodology
- Creation of an online platform
- 2 multiplier events (online and face-to-face)
- IO1. Creation of a transnational methodology. All partners will look into participants for best practices on how to facilitate intergenerational exchanges to structure a new methodology that will be proposed in other EU countries.
- IO2. Test phase: test of the methodology on the target group
- IO3: Creation of a digital platform for the sustainability of results and dissemination purposes.