SENIOR, European NGOs together for inclusion and cultural eRitage
PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-2-SE01-KA210-ADU-000048457
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 1/03/2022- 1/11/2023
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
- Ease the social inclusion of the elderly European citizen in society by addressing the potential risks of depression and exclusion;
- Support the elderly in learning digital practices useful for taking care of themselves and for participating
- Support the conservation of the European cultural heritage in the younger generations.
- 3 Transnational Project meetings
- Research phase to create a transnational methodology to ease intergenerational exchanges
- Digital skills training aimed at +65 people
- Testing of the methodology
- Creation of an online platform
- 2 multiplier events (online and face-to-face)
IO1. Creation of a transnational methodology. All partners will look into participants for best practices on how to facilitate intergenerational exchanges to structure a new methodology that will be proposed in other EU countries.
IO2. Test phase: test of the methodology on the target group
IO3: Creation of a digital platform for the sustainability of results and dissemination purposes.
Via Giovanni di Giovanni,
14 – 90139 Palermo (Italy)
+39 340 352 9333
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein