SENIOR, European NGOs together for inclusion and cultural eRitage
PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-2-SE01-KA210-ADU-000048457
TIMESPAN OF THE PROJECT: 1/03/2022- 1/11/2023
FINANCING PROGRAM: Erasmus+
- Ease the social inclusion of the elderly European citizen in society by addressing the potential risks of depression and exclusion;
- Support the elderly in learning digital practices useful for taking care of themselves and for participating
- Support the conservation of the European cultural heritage in the younger generations.
- 3 Transnational Project meetings
- Research phase to create a transnational methodology to ease intergenerational exchanges
- Digital skills training aimed at +65 people
- Testing of the methodology
- Creation of an online platform
- 2 multiplier events (online and face-to-face)
- IO1. Creation of a transnational methodology. All partners will look into participants for best practices on how to facilitate intergenerational exchanges to structure a new methodology that will be proposed in other EU countries.
- IO2. Test phase: test of the methodology on the target group
- IO3: Creation of a digital platform for the sustainability of results and dissemination purposes.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.