On the 25th of January, the online Kick off meeting of the Pride Network Lead project took place and proved to be very useful to establish a deep collaboration between all the partners. The project is funded by the Erasmus+ program in the sector of VET.
Accademia IRSEI APS, as the coordinating organization of the project, is thrilled to collaborate with Diversity Hub (Poland), OECON (Greece), Growth Coop (Spain) and CEIPES (Italy) to guarantee the development of an innovative and inclusive toolkit for the creation of Pride Network Leaders of tomorrow. Alongside it, the project also focuses on implementing the openness of small-medium enterprises towards the LGBTQAI+ communities in the workplace.
To do so, the main actions and expected results of the project have been discussed by the partners which produced a rich agenda:
- Produce guidelines for the new role of Pride Network Leader
- Develop a program made of both a thematic block and a trainer’s handbook
- Produce a microlearning film to build openness towards the LGBTQI+ community
- Organize the selection and training of 10 Pride Leaders of international enterprises
- Promote inclusiveness and diversity in the workplaces
These actions will be implemented also during the transnational meetings that will allow all the consortium to strengthen their relationship and share knowledge alongside better collaborate toward the main common goal.